KakaoTalk Online Status

KakaoTalk Online Status is a feature that can help users to see the message has been sent or read. For those users who are new using this application, it is will be difficulty in recognizing the status. That's why we will discuss it here.


As in other chat applications such as WhatsApp and BBM, KakaoTalk also has a special notification to inform users that the status message has been sent. When you send a message and still in process, you will be see continues circular mark to spin at the edge of a message, this indicates the message already delivery but not sent.

After the message is sent, it will appear a yellow straight line at the edge of the message, which indicates that the message has been sent but not yet read. Once the message is read by the recipient of the message, the yellow line will disappear and there will be no sign of the message again.

You can also change the status of the message by pressing the tab settings, then press the tab my profile.

4 comments:

  1. my phone number is 309-222-4389 and it keeps telling me that i must contact you . i had kak on my iphone then recebtly bought a galaxy 6. please help me with this issue

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do I get online friends to chat with?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I have not heard about this online talk platform but it looks interesting and with a handful of new features. I will be downloading it and learn how to operate it. Thanks for sharing this new chat platform and I am looking forward to using it. Find time and visit our writing site by clicking on Data Presentation Using SPSS Help.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts